Sunday, June 8, 2008



Our very first blog.

Hi family and friends! This is our new family blog spot where I will share with you pics of our family and update you on recent adventures.


This weekend began with a BBQ at Almond Park with the Trujillo family. Kai has a big crush and had a great date with Alli. They giggled, ate dinner and played. So cute!

Saturday, we went to the 49ers Famile Day. Kai met some players and the Gold Rush Girls! He blew the ladies some kisses and they oowed and aawed. After that, he colored with the ladies and played some football. He is a very good kicker!


Today, we are attending his friend Jason's birthday party. So signing off to get ready!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Kai is so cute! He's like 20 times tanner than me, I'm soo jeal!

BCF(ae)
Amanda! :)

The Cruz Family said...

Welcome to 2008!

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

Hana! I'm so glad you've started this. It's such a great way for me to keep in the know. Maybe I'm just a stalker. hehehe