

Can you believe it is already October? We have been busy with the Bay Food Company (our family business) and of course keeping up with Kai. The first pic is this years school picture. Do you like the scar on his forehead? Don't you hate how they do that.
The next pic is of me on the 3 Day Walk I completed in September. I know, it took me a month to get a picture up. Told you I was busy...lol!
The next pic is at Jonah's b-day party and look at my little man surrounded by a bunch of beautiful ladies. I am either proud or nervous, not really sure.
One last thing to update you on is that Kai turned 3! We had a great chef birthday party with jump house, personalized pizzas and lots of friends. It was a geat day and the week ended with a surprise trip to Disneyland and California Adventure. Can anyone say "spoiled"?
Anyways, love and miss you guys! Wish all of you a great month!

1 comment:
I'm so glad to see an updated post! I miss hearing what's going on.
Post a Comment