Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!













So sorry it has been so long since I have updated our page but right after my last post, one of our cafeterias went through problem after problem and we were never home. However, my first new years resolution is to post more regularly.


So, here is an update. I will now be the big dog at the Bay Food Company, Inc. I will now be in business for myself and be working from home. A bit scary to be in charge of your own fate but exciting at the same time. The cool part will be that I can now put Kai in sports, music and art classes.



A sad update is that Scott is unemployed again, a very long story that I won't bore you with but he is back to looking again. We are hoping that all the government jobs he had been waiting for come thru soon.


As for Kai, his vocabulary and use of full sentences has greatly improved. He is filled with a drive for freedom and so it comes out as a lot of whining in frustration that his parents aren't doing what he wants. He performed in his schools performance and he was great. He was awfully cute!


Our holiday was nice and filled with quiet time at home with family. Scott's dad flew in to see Kai's performance and will be here till after the new year. He wanted to make sure he saw PENN STATE kick USC's butt in the ROSE BOWL. If PENN STATE wins, the Colberts (i.e. Hana) will have a great year as Scott should be ecstatic.


Well we wish all of our friends and family a Happy New Year! May you be blessed with health, happiness and prosperity. Love you guys!!

4 comments:

Agrella family said...

Wow, good for your Hanna with your job...don't I remember that you were the one looking not that long ago and seems things are looking way up! Well, I am not sure what kind of company it is, but my husband is in search as well...he has lots of management experience so if anything ever seems to open up I can send you a resume. In any case, good to see you are all doing well and healthy! Take care!

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

Hana, so glad to see a post. Sorry about Penn State.

The Cruz Family said...

Girl, set up mobile blogging for your iphone, sooooo much easier to keep up with your blog, I swear!

The Cruz Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.